Do you ever get streaking, oil residue foot prints on the Laminate floor from mopping and traffic?
A Natural Cleaner can be effective, safe for the family and environment. This cleaner can be used on nonporous surfaces. Always test on an inconspicuous area prior to use
· Water = ~ 31-32% v/v
· Salt Blend (Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate) = up to 1% v/v
· Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol) 180 proof = 29% v/v
· Natural Liquid Soap = 1-2%
· Hydrogen Peroxide (3%) Solution = 1% v/v
· Guar Gum = < 0.10% v/v
· Essential Oils = < 0.10% v/v
· Aloe = <0.10%, if desired
Add essentials for scent or additional cleaning properties; such as: Orange Oil and Lemon Oil. Essential Oils may damage surfaces if not properly mixed into the solution.
1. Mix the Water and Salt blend until dissolved
· The salts are natural preservatives, but also provide additional cleansing properties to you cleanser.
2. Add Liquid Soap
· Please refer to How I make liquid Soap for my recipe.
· High Sheer mix until uniform.
3. Add Guar Gum
· High Sheer Mix until uniform
4. Add Aloe, if desired
· I use dehydrated Aloe and mix with a High Sheer mixture
5. Add Essential Oil
· I add the Essential Oils to create a homogenous mixture. The guar gum works as an emulsifier to bind the essential oils in the solution.
6. Add Ethanol
7. Add Hydrogen Peroxide
· Always were gloves when using this product.
Directions of Use:
Test on an inconspicuous part of your floor to ensure that it doesn’t discolor the floor.
· Dilute 1/2cup of cleaner in 1 gallon of warm water
· Clean with well wrung-out mop. No rinsing required
· Dry/Wipe clean with a microfiber mop
· Use undiluted. Pour or Spray onto a sponge or cloth and wipe